Monday, October 13, 2008

BALLOONS, PUMPKINS, HARVEST HOMECOMING AND MORE!

This past weekend was sure busy with our families visiting and all the activities going on. On Friday we went to Harvest Homecoming to sample the yummy food and check out all the booths. On Saturday morning, Jenny, Carolyn, Lisa, Jack and I ran in the Race for the Cure for Breast Cancer in Louisville (I didn't run, I jogged). It was the perfect day to be outside running with about 12,000 other people. Later that day we went to Huber's pumpkin patch to have lunch and pick some pumpkins with Grandma Nancy. It sure didn't feel like fall because it was at least 85 degrees in the hot and sweaty pumpkin patch! Needless to say, Jace found his perfect pumpkin after about 30 minutes of searching. Later that day we went to cousin Luke's birthday party to celebrate with him. It was a busy weekend!


tea time with Grandma

Huber's Pumkin Patch


I found it!

Man, these things are heavy!

Headin' back from the patch on the tractor


Mommy and Jace

I don't know about this one...

The Gohmann's new dog, Zero


Before the big race!


I ate a pound of corn at the Huber's buffet
and there's a big surprise in my diaper!

The hot air balloon race at IUS
















No comments: