Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter Storm Week

Here are some pics of the first "real" winter
weather we've had this year. Pretty much
everything around here has been cancelled/closed
with all the ice and power outtages
(we lost power for about 4 hours yesterday),
so we've been doing a lot of stuff around the house
this week. The snow/ice should stick around
until Sunday because it's not supposed to get above
freezing until then. I may attempt to take Jace
outside to play in the snow today, but since I'm
8 months prego/extremely clumsy I'm a little afraid that I'd fall
on my butt with all the ice outside from the ice storm we had.




The tree in our landscaping covered in ice



The heavy snowfall was neat to watch


Another sleepover with Jacob

The two Picassos at work



Jace's new 'big boy" room. We've been
busy decorating and moving furniture this week.

The transition from crib to bed hasn't been very easy, yet.
Jace would rather play and jump in his new bed than sleep in it.

The new baby's room decorated in animals, letters and numbers



We went to the doctor for a checkup this morning
and everything seems to be on schedule. Only a little more
than 3 weeks to go! Here is the pic of my belly at 8
months. I look pretty darn sexy in my orange shirt and boxers.
Don't you think?
















No comments: