Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE BIG DAY FINALLY ARRIVES!

One last family pic before Jace becomes
a big brother later on that night...


Little did I know I was almost 9 cm dilated
by the time we arrived at the hospital at
9:00 p.m. Saturday night. Those last two
hours of contractions were intense.
I was trying to find my happy place :)

Welcome Lexi Alyssa Johnsen!
Born on Feb. 21, 2009
@ 11:07 p.m.
7 pounds, 11 ounces
21 inches long



Proud daddy

family pic (I wish Jace were there)

The hospital's version of "Glamour Shots" of Lexi

She's already saying her prayers so her big brother won't beat her up :)


Getting ready to go home to meet big brother Jace!

Thanks to the Nobles, Cromwells, Seymours, Grandpa Tom and Papa Dave, Aunt Crystal, and the Rea Family for coming to visit us and bringing yummy food and gifts! We are blessed to have friends and family like you!








No comments: