Thursday, October 15, 2009

FALL FUN!

Decorating my pumpkins was fun


Lexi liked the evil pumpkin

Visiting with Grandma Nancy



Off to the pumpkin patch on the tractor at Hubers
It was quite chilly that morning



Tom was so proud of his warty pumpkin pick



Searching for the perfect pumpkins



I found it!

Jace was trying to lay a pumpkin egg

The Johnsen, Gohmann, Howard and Cromwell families

All bundled up

I ran the Race for the Cure (Breastcancer) again
this year and ended up placing 64th in the women's
division with a time of 25:34. I think I'm going to train
for the mini next spring :) Now all I need is a good running watch.

Juming in the bouncers at the Memphis Festival

On an important business call

Secret Service Agent



Closeup

Lexi's first cracker


Loving bath time

























1 comment:

The Gross Family said...

I love the pumpkin decorating kit! Where'd you get them? A wonderful idea for little ones!!